The full headform magnesium K1A is used for triaxial (X, Y, Z direction) impact attenuation testing on helmets. Headforms are shipped with a serial number and a technical data sheet. The headform has been designed and created to meet the ISO/DIS 6220 & EN 960 and EN 960:2006 standards.
- Material: magnesium K1A allow
- 100% CNC machined
- Testing lines are CNC grooved
- Complies with EN960 and EN960:2006 requirements
- Only one accelerometer is needed to fit into a complete set of headforms
- A single cone attachment is needed to fit into a complete set of headforms
- All size available