The American chin bar kit is to be used with Cadex monorail. The basket & the metallic bar maintain helmet stability during the impact. A measuring device measures the deflection of the helmet’s chin bar. The information is sent to the Cadex software via the acquisition box. This kit can be used as an accessory or on a dedicated machine for chin bar tests. Complies with SNELL, ASTM and other standards.
- Soft release system (used on monorail dedicated to chin bar test)
- Interchangeable impacting device
- Strap to hold the helmet in place during impact
- Acquisition box measuring the deflection
Hover over the numbers in the picture and have a tooltip with a description.
- Compatible with Cadex software application
- Can be used on existing monorail machine
- Also available in twinwire configuration