The Cadex mechanical resistance of visors jig is used to test mechanical characteristics of motorcycle visors as per ECE 22, section 7.8.2. Once installed on either a monorail or twinwire machine, a drop hammer of 3 kg falls on the linear punch. Test technician can then take advantage of a guided drop & motorization function of existing standard impact machines.
- Light interchangeable jig can be mounted on either monorail or twinwire testing machine
- 300 grams linear punch device
- Adjusting device preventing the penetrator punch to get closer than 5 mm from the surface of the headforms
- Adjusting interface for all headform sizes
- Length: 21.29 cm / 8.5 in
- Width: 39.37 cm / 15.5 in
- Height: 82.55 cm / 32.5 in