This model of twinwire guided impact machine is used for impact attenuation evaluation which complies with BSI, SNELL, CPSC, ASTM, AS/NZS, JIS and others standards. The Cadex twinwire can be adapted for uniaxial, triaxial and/or rotational type of testing.
Full motorized system and self supported
- Remote control: sets the height and speed, initiates the test, activates pre-programmed settings and includes the emergency stop
- Soft release system / Drop carriage
- Flying arm impactor
- Velocimeter (timegate) for speed reading
- Quick and easy interchangeable anvils
Hover over the numbers in the picture and have a tooltip with a description.
- Length of the base: 97.79 cm / 38.5 in
- Width of the base: 31.75 cm / 12.5 in
- Height: 544.19 cm / 214.25 in (other heights are available upon request)
- Uniaxial impact attenuation testing
- Penetration testing (with additional accessories)