The laser positioning device can be installed easily on your Cadex twinwire or monorail. This kit helps the technician to confirm the impact location as the helmet is rising up to the drop height location. This system is used to perform testing procedures as per SNELL methodology and other standards in order to confirm the impact location prior the drop test.
- Anvil can be easily interchanged while using the laser kit
- Built-in application in Cadex software to operate the laser kit
- ON/OFF with wall inlet available for none Cadex software applications users
- Length: 49.23 cm / 19.38 in
- Width: 34.29 cm / 13.5 in
- Height: 14.94 cm / 5.88 in